- New Programs: Social Change MBA, Global Health, Instructional Technology, Clinical Research, Journalism, Science Education
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Environmental Planning, Library Science and History, Higher Ed Administration, Wine MBA, Information Strategy
New Programs: Architecture, Energy Technology, Life Sciences MBA, Information Management
May 7, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of lif...
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country...