- New Programs: Sleep Disorders, Information Assurance, Digital Media, Nursing
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges add new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Digital Media Design, Plastics Engineering, Health Management
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
August 7, 2008
New York, NY
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 2,100 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1...
Sinclair began in 1887 as YMCA Secretary David A. Sinclair's dream to provide a quality program of practical education for area residents...