- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Computer Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physicians' Assistant
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
August 13, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Chicago , IL
Winston Salem, NC
The University of South Dakota, founded in 1862, is the state's flagship institution, the oldest university and is designated as the only public liber...
Darton State College is a two-year unit of the University System of Georgia, located in Albany (population 100,000), the hub of southwest Georgia, sur...