- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Computer Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physicians' Assistant
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
August 13, 2008
San Marcos, TX
Founded in 1947, University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is one of 11 accredited, degree-granting institutions in the University System of Ma...
Denmark Technical College is a public, comprehensive, Historically Black, two-year technical college located in rural Bamberg County...