- New Presidents or Provosts: Finlandia U., Hanover College, Johnson County CC, Menlo College, U. of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- New Presidents or Provosts: Seattle U., Talladega College, U. of Dallas, U. of Rhode Island
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cambridge College, Capella U., Jefferson College, Winston-Salem State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Asian U. for Women, Barnard, Drury U., Langston U., Texas Woman's U., U. of North Dakota
New Presidents or Provosts: Mills College, Montclair State U., Rhode Island College, Texas A&M-Kingsville
September 11, 2008
- Willard Gingerich, provost, senior vice president for academic affairs and professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been selected as provost at Montclair State University, also in New Jersey.
- Sandra C. Greer, distinguished chemistry and chemical engineering professor at the University of Maryland at College Park, has been named provost and dean of the faculty at Mills College, in California.
- Ronald E. (Ron) Pitt, associate vice president for academic affairs at Bridgewater State College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Rhode Island College.
- Steven H. Tallant, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, has been appointed as president of Texas A&M University at Kingsville.
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
Southern New Hampshire University is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited university with an 80-year history of educating successful professionals...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education...