- Jury Sides With Blackboard in Patent Case
- Amid Russia-U.S. tensions, educational exchanges continue
- Blackboard Loses on Appeal
- Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
- Quick Takes: Court Says Emeritus Status Has Little Value, Utes Waiting on Funds, Desire2Learn Fires Back, Manifesto Against Radical Islam, TOEFL Frustrations, 2 Student Papers Criticized for Jesus Images, Senator's Fake Job, Lasker Awards, Katrina Grants
Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
October 3, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
The mission of San Joaquin Delta Community College District is to provide excellent post-secondary education that serves the needs of students, and th...
Located on the Massachusetts south coast, only a short drive from Cape Cod, Providence and Boston, the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth has been ...