- Campus Battlegrounds for the Fall
- Quick Takes: Student Journalists Win Protections in California, Colleges Close in Advance of Ernesto, McCain Rethinks Bob Jones U., Construction Plan in Missouri
- McCain Comes Out Against Affirmative Action
- Will Khalidi Displace Ayers as McCain's Favorite Prof?
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Group Attacks UCLA Van, Obama Talks Student Aid, Recovery in Iowa, Virginia Tech Settlement, Minerva Proposals, Montclair's Green Pledge
Quick Takes: Donors From Education Back Obama, No Outsourcing on GI Bill, Anti-Muslim Attack Declared Hoax, Needs of Adult Students, Catholics Outnumber Methodists at SMU, Unexpected Questions From Oxbridge, Has Harvard Law Finally Become Great?
October 20, 2008
Elizabethtown , PA
St. Paul, MN
College Park, MD
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
New York, NY