- New Programs: Social Work, Law, Business
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
January 16, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
North Carolina Central University is the first publicly supported liberal arts college for African-Americans, and this year, U.S...
San Juan College is one of the fastest growing community colleges in the New Mexico and serves the community through academic, occupational and commun...