- Quick Takes: Chu and Duncan Share Views, Georgia GOP vs. Stem Cell Studies, When 'or More' Isn't Enough, Part-Time MBA Woes, Israel Programs Dropped, Vatican Praises Shifts in Seminaries, Classes on Good Friday Restored, Grow Your Own Research Subjects
- Quick Takes: New Bailout Might Help Student Loans, NEH Chair and Sara Tucker Plan Departures, UT Galveston Faces Massive Layoffs, Dispute Over Death of Community College's Paper, Gifts of $260M for NYU Med, News Spoof
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 BU Students, Backstory on Derrida Dispute, Brown's Response to Slavery Report, LeMoyne-Owen's Uncertain Finances, A Sorority's Standards, Palestinian Students Seek Apology, Stanford President's Millions, IRS Probe of American U.
- Brown dispute questions what's a fair payment in lieu of taxes
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Quick Takes: Return to Galveston, Senate Confirms Duncan and Chu, Executive MBA Programs Seek Women, FIRE Founder Runs at Harvard, Teaching Hospitals and Tax Contributions
January 21, 2009
San Marcos, TX
Since its founding in 1946, Holyoke Community College has focused on inspiring futures through education and training, access, and engagement...
NYU's agreement with the Emirate of Abu Dhabi to create NYU Abu Dhabi is the outcome of a shared understanding of the essential roles and challenges o...