- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Refugee Studies, Game Design, Business and Sustainability, Applied Theater, Education, Occupational Therapy, Sociology
- New Programs: Sustainability, Policy Studies, Education, Engineering
- New Programs: Bioscience Technology, Sustainability, International Field Geosciences, Engineering
- New Programs: MBA, Security Studies, American Indian Studies, Sustainability, Education, Religious Studies
New Programs: Career Readiness, American Studies, Sustainability, Behavioral Analysis
March 31, 2009
New York, NY
Denmark Technical College is a public, comprehensive, Historically Black, two-year technical college located in rural Bamberg County...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-competit...