- New Programs: Architecture, Energy Technology, Life Sciences MBA, Information Management
- New Programs: Fire Technology, Education, Criminal Justice
- New Programs: Cybersecurity, Radiologic Technology, Criminology
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
New Programs: MBA/Ph.D., Renewable Energy Technology, Criminal Justice
August 14, 2009
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of ...
Chemeketa is governed by our Board of Education comprised of seven officials elected from geographic districts in our region...