- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- New Programs: Counseling, Environmental Policy, Media Arts, Ministry, Education, Accounting, Communication, Jewish Studies
- New Programs: Animal Studies, Senior Housing, Energy, Computer Security, Organizational Supervision
New Programs: Education, Renewable Energy, Market and Social Systems
October 8, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Cruces, NM
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...
We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about the dynamic career opportunities offered at University of Maryland...