- New Programs: Psychology, Communications, Environmental Studies, MBA/MFA, Health Informatics
- New Programs: Gender and Women's Studies, Psychology, Fine Arts, Divinity/Counseling
- New Programs: Bioscience Technology, Sustainability, International Field Geosciences, Engineering
- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Humanitarianism, Robotics, Psychology, Environmental Studies, Geosciences
June 8, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Founded in 1846, Grinnell College is a highly selective residential liberal arts college that enrolls 1,500 students from every state and about 50 cou...
Located 30 minutes southwest of Chicago, Lewis University is a comprehensive, Catholic university where the traditions of liberal learning and prepara...