- New Programs: Game Design, Terrorism Studies, Bilingual MBA, Education Research, Outdoor Recreation
- New Programs: Wellness, Nanotechnology, Environmental Studies, Homeland Security
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Physician Assistant Studies, Physical Therapy, Chinese
- New Programs: Law, Nursing, Physician Assistant Studies, Meteorology
New Programs: Personal Training, Film Studies, Homeland Security, Business, Physician Assistant Studies
September 20, 2010
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Established in 1847, Carthage is a four-year private college of the liberal arts and sciences, affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Amer...
Lake Michigan College is located in southwestern Michigan, approximately 90 minutes from Chicago and 40 minutes from South Bend, Indiana...