New Presidents or Provosts: Ashford U., Columbia International U., LeTourneau U., Northern Essex CC, San José City College, Seton Hall U., Sussex County CC
January 28, 2011
- Philip A. Coyle, chief academic officer at Richmont Graduate University, in Tennessee, has been chosen as provost and executive vice president at LeTourneau University, in Texas.
- A. Gabriel Esteban, interim president of Seton Hall University, in New Jersey, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Lane Glenn, vice president of academic affairs at Northern Essex Community College, in Massachusetts, has been promoted to president there.
- Barbara R. Kavalier, vice president of student services at San Diego Mesa College, in California, has been appointed president of San José City College, also in California.
- James E. Lanpher, vice president for academic affairs at Trinity College of Florida, has been selected as provost at Columbia International University, in South Carolina.
- Paul Mazur, vice president for academic and student affairs at Adirondack Community College, in New York, has been named president of Sussex County Community College, in New Jersey.
- Elizabeth Tice, provost at Ashford University, in Iowa, has been promoted to president there.
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and grad...
Southern University at Shreveport , an institution within the Southern University and A & M System, seeks to provide quality education for its stu...