Commencement Speakers Announced: Butler, Campbellsville, Champlain, Johns Hopkins, Lebanon Valley, Le Moyne, Miami Dade, Ohio Wesleyan, Ripon, U. of New Hampshire
March 24, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Butler University: Bobby Fong, the outgoing president of the university.
- Campbellsville University: Bill Mackey, retired executive director-treasurer of the Kentucky Baptist Convention (graduate programs) and Kevin W. Cosby, president of Simmons College of Kentucky and senior pastor of St. Stephen Church in Louisville (undergraduate programs).
- Champlain College: Jean Charest, premier of Quebec.
- Johns Hopkins University: Fareed Zakaria, the CNN journalist.
- Lebanon Valley College: Grant Taylor, assistant professor of art and digital communications at the college.
- Le Moyne College: The Rev. James J. Martin, associate editor of America.
- Miami Dade College: President Obama.
- Ohio Wesleyan University: Mary E. King, professor of peace and conflict studies at the United Nations-affiliated University for Peace, whose main campus is in Costa Rica.
- Ripon College: Kenneth R. Feinberg, a lawyer who was special master of the Federal September 11th Victim Compensation Fund of 2001.
- University of New Hampshire: David Cote, chairman and chief executive officer of Honeywell, Inc.
Full-Time Lecturer Openings in Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship and Management, and Professional Communication
The Southwestern Community College District, located south of San Diego and extending to the U.S.—Mexico border, is one of 72 community college distri...
Predicting the future is not an easy thing to do. In its place, Western New Mexico University has set out to transform it...