Commencement Speakers Announced: Camden County, Centre, College of Saint Benedict, Mass. Pharmacy, Michigan State, Middlebury, Muskegon CC, Rose-Hulman, SUNY Albany, Thomas Aquinas, VCU, Walden, Western Connecticut
May 2, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Camden County College: Sharon N. Wedington, vice president for enrollment and student services, who is retiring from the college with 34 years of service.
- Centre College: Lee T. Todd, president of the University of Kentucky, and T. Pearse Lyons, founder and president of Alltech.
- College of Saint Benedict: Laura McGrane, assistant professor of English at Haverford College.
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Patricia Hannon, president and CEO of New England Baptist Hospital, and Sylvio L. Dupuis, former mayor of Manchester, N.H.
- Michigan State University: Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer Inc., and Roger Ferguson Jr., president and CEO of TIAA-CREF.
- Middlebury College: Chris Waddell, a paralympic skier and activist.
- Muskegon Community College: Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan.
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology: Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at the City College of the City University of New York.
- State University of New York at Albany: Gregory Maguire, author of Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, and Randy Cohen, former ethics columnist for The New York Times.
- Thomas Aquinas College: The Rev. José H. Gomez, archbishop of Los Angeles.
- Virginia Commonwealth University: Governor Bob McDonnell of Virginia.
- Walden University: President Clinton.
- Western Connecticut State University: Allan Houston, former NBA basketball player and founder of the Legacy Foundation.
Las Cruces, NM
Prince George’s Community College is the number one choice of Prince George’s County residents for an undergraduate education and the leading institut...
Zayed University seeks to prepare Emirati students for a meaningful and successful twenty-first century personal and professional life; to graduate st...