New Presidents or Provosts: Berea College, Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo, Fielding Graduate U., Northeast Iowa CC, Skagit Valley College
October 27, 2011
- Kathleen Enz Finken, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, has been named provost at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo.
- Thomas Keegan, president of Peninsula College, in Washington, has been selected as president of Skagit Valley College, also in Washington.
- Lyle D. Roelofs, provost and dean of the faculty and professor of physics at Colgate University, in New York, has been chosen as president of Berea College, in Kentucky.
- Katrina Rogers, associate dean in organizational development and director of the Institute for Social Innovation at Fielding Graduate University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
- Liang Chee Wee, interim president of Northeast Iowa Community College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
RMIT University Vietnam is an Asian campus of Melbourne-based RMIT University - Australia's biggest tertiary institution...
Central Carolina Technical College is a comprehensive, public, two-year institution of higher education that is dedicated to fostering a positive envi...