New presidents and provosts: James Madison Lake Washington Tech Lee Lincoln MUW Binghamton UW
- New Presidents or Provosts: Foothill College, SUNY College of Optometry, U. of Texas System, Washington and Lee U., Wesleyan U.
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alliant International U., Florida Gulf Coast U., Lake Superior State U., Philadelphia U., U. of Connecticut
- New presidents provosts Folsom Georgetown Mount Ida Rend Seattle Pacific Slippery Rock
New Presidents or Provosts: James Madison U., Lake Washington Institute of Technology, Lee College, Lincoln U., Mississippi U. for Women, SUNY-Binghamton, U. of Washington
January 4, 2012
- Jonathan R. Alger, senior vice president and general counsel at Rutgers University, in New Jersey, has been appointed as president of James Madison University, in Virginia.
- Jim Borsig, associate commissioner for external relations and public policy for the Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, has been selected as president of Mississippi University for Women.
- Dennis Brown, vice president of instruction and chief academic officer at El Paso Community College, in Texas, has been named president of Lee College, also in Texas.
- Ana Mari Cauce, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at the University of Washington, has been promoted to provost there.
- Robert R. Jennings, administrator of Gems, Inc., in Georgia, has been chosen as president of Lincoln University, in Pennsylvania.
- Harvey G. Stenger Jr., interim provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York at Buffalo, has been selected as president of Binghamton University, also part of SUNY.
- David Woodall, interim president of Lake Washington Institute of Technology, in Washington, has been named president there on a permanent basis.
New York, NY