New Presidents or Provosts: California Institute of the Arts, Cape Cod CC, Dickinson State U., Long Beach CC, Missouri U. of Science and Technology, Pace U., Suffolk U., U. of Utah
March 16, 2012
- D.C. Coston, acting president of Dickinson State University, in North Dakota, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- John L. Cox, vice president for finance, operations, and government relations at Harford Community College, in Maryland, has been appointed as president of Cape Cod Community College, in Massachusetts.
- Gaither Loewenstein, former president of Modesto Junior College, in California, has been selected as vice president of academic affairs at Long Beach City College, also in California.
- James McCarthy, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Baruch College of the City University of New York, has been chosen as president of Suffolk University, in Massachusetts.
- David W. Pershing, senior vice president for academic affairs of the University of Utah, has been selected as president there.
- Jeannene M. Przyblyski, vice president and dean of academic affairs at the San Francisco Art Institute, in California, has been named provost of California Institute of the Arts.
- Cheryl B. Schrader, associate vice president for strategic research initiatives and former engineering dean at Boise State University, in Idaho, has been selected as chancellor of Missouri University of Science and Technology.
- Uday Sukhatme, executive vice chancellor and dean of the faculties at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, has been appointed as provost at Pace University, in New York.
Mission and Goals Westchester Community College is more than just the county’s largest educational institution...
The University of North Texas System serves the North Texas area, boosting economic activity in the region by nearly $2 billion annually...