- New presidents provosts: Arizona Baldwin-Wallace Barnard Brookdale Lyndon State Martin New York Med
- Newly Tenured ... at Baldwin-Wallace, Roger Williams, Maine-Augusta
- New presidents provosts Baldwin Wallace MCC National Thomas More UNC-Chapel Hill Ventura WNMU
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (N.J.), Columbus State CC, Eastern Mennonite U., Old Dominion U., Philadelphia U., Saint John's U. (Minn.), U. of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- New presidents or provosts: Kankakee Madison Rock Valley SVSU SDSU SJU Saint Rose Wilkes
New Presidents or Provosts: Baldwin-Wallace College, College of Saint Rose, Kent State U., Ohio Northern U., Oklahoma Christian U., U. of Maine System, U. of Waterloo
March 27, 2012
- David Crago, interim vice president of academic affairs and dean of the Pettit College of Law at Ohio Northern University, has been promoted to provost/vice president of academic affairs there.
- John deSteiguer, senior vice president for advancement at Oklahoma Christian University, has been promoted to president there.
- Todd Diacon, deputy chancellor at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, has been appointed as senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at Kent State University, in Ohio.
- Robert Helmer, president of Lourdes College, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Baldwin-Wallace College, also in Ohio.
- Sallie Ann Keller, director of the Institute for Defense Analyses Science and Technology Policy Institute, in Washington, D.C., has been named provost and vice president-academic at the University of Waterloo, in Ontario.
- James Page, principal and chief executive officer of the James W. Sewall Company and an adjunct professor of philosophy at the University of Maine, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Maine System.
- David Szczerbacki, provost and vice president for academic affairs at the College of Saint Rose, in New York, has been promoted to president there.
San Antonio, TX
Established by an Act of Parliament in 1974, The College was created through the amalgamation of four institutions: The Bahamas Teachers' College, San...
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford, ...