- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. in Cairo, Cornish College of the Arts, Edmonds CC, Georgia Southern U., Methodist U., Tufts U., Vermont Technical College
- New presidents provosts Antioch Covenant Loyola New Orleans, Lubbock Owens Pacific Lutheran Ripon USciences
- New Presidents or Provosts: Gallaudet U., Georgia Southern U., Husson U., Pacific Union College, Thomas Aquinas College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Azusa Pacific U., Barton College, Meredith College, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Saint Paul College (Minn.), U. of Washington Tacoma, Virginia Commonwealth U., Wagner College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- New Presidents or Provosts: CUNY Graduate Center, Nouveau U., Santa Clara U., Seattle Community Colleges, U. of the Arts
New Presidents or Provosts: Folsom Lake College, Georgetown U., Mount Ida College, Rend Lake College, Seattle Pacific U., Slippery Rock U.
May 1, 2012
- Barry Brown, provost, professor and former acting president of Suffolk University, in Massachusetts, has been selected as president of Mount Ida College, also in Massachusetts.
- Robert M. Groves, director of the U.S. Census Bureau, in Washington, D.C., has been named provost of Georgetown University, also in Washington, D.C.
- Daniel J. Martin, president of Mount Vernon Nazarene University, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Seattle Pacific University, in Washington.
- Cheryl Joy Norton, former president of Southern Connecticut State University and a senior fellow at the American Association of State Colleges and Universities, has been appointed as president of Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.
- Rachel Rosenthal, assistant superintendent/vice president of instruction at Sierra College, in California, has been chosen as president of Folsom Lake College, also in California.
- Terry Wilkerson, chair of the Applied Science and Technology Division at Rend Lake College in Illinois, has been promoted to president there.
St. Paul, MN