New Presidents or Provosts: Algonquin College, California Western School of Law, College of New Rochelle, U. of Pune, Western Carolina U., Western State College of Colorado
June 8, 2012
- Angela Laird Brenton, dean of the College of Professional Studies at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been appointed provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at Western Carolina University.
- Dorothy Escribano, senior vice president for academic affairs at the College of New Rochelle, in New York, has been promoted to provost there.
- W.N. Gade, director of the Board for College and University Development at the University of Pune, in India, has been promoted to vice chancellor there.
- Kent MacDonald, vice president, academic at Algonquin College, in Ontario, has been selected as president there.
- Patricia M. Manzanares-Gonzales, professor and dean of the School of Education at Western New Mexico University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Western State College of Colorado.
- Niels B. Schaumann, professor of law and vice dean for faculty at William Mitchell College of Law, in Minnesota, has been named president and dean of California Western School of Law.
Since its founding in 1867, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has earned a reputation as a world-class leader in research, teaching, and ...
Shawnee State University - the regional state university of Southern Ohio--prepares students for the changing needs of bus iness, industry, education,...