New presidents provosts Algonquin CalWestern New Rochelle Pune WCU Western State
- New Presidents or Provosts: College of Mount Saint Vincent, Sul Ross State U., U. of Georgia, West Virginia U.
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Finances First
- New presidents provosts: Angelo State Dordt Mellon Moraine OLHCC Reed Trinity Western
- New presidents or provosts: Alexandria Appalachian Concorde F&M Notre Dame (Md.) St. Benedict SFXU SLU
New Presidents or Provosts: Algonquin College, California Western School of Law, College of New Rochelle, U. of Pune, Western Carolina U., Western State College of Colorado
June 8, 2012
- Angela Laird Brenton, dean of the College of Professional Studies at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been appointed provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at Western Carolina University.
- Dorothy Escribano, senior vice president for academic affairs at the College of New Rochelle, in New York, has been promoted to provost there.
- W.N. Gade, director of the Board for College and University Development at the University of Pune, in India, has been promoted to vice chancellor there.
- Kent MacDonald, vice president, academic at Algonquin College, in Ontario, has been selected as president there.
- Patricia M. Manzanares-Gonzales, professor and dean of the School of Education at Western New Mexico University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Western State College of Colorado.
- Niels B. Schaumann, professor of law and vice dean for faculty at William Mitchell College of Law, in Minnesota, has been named president and dean of California Western School of Law.
Montclair , NJ
The Difference Is Our DNA What compelled the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to award Boston University a grant to fight newborn mortality in Zamb...
Columbus State Community College has been dedicated to meeting the educational needs of our community for more than 40 years...