- The Pulse podcast features discussion about copyright issues in online education
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast interview with Ken Hartman
- The Pulse podcast interviews Ray Henderson of In the Telling
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
The Pulse: ApprenNet and Online LawMeets
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Karl Okamoto and Emily Foote of ApprenNet LLC, a National Science Foundation-funded platform that brings educators, learners and experts together to challenge them and help them learn.
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Okamoto and Foote discuss the use of ApprenNet's online platform to help lawyers provide apprenticeship-style information to younger counterparts.
They describe Online LawMeets® and how MOOCs can be used to simulate an apprenticeship, among other topics.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.