New Programs: Nutrition, Emerging Media, Magnetic Resonance Technology, Counseling, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Nursing, Public Relations, Gerontology
March 8, 2013 - 3:00am
- California Baptist University is starting a bachelor of science program in nutrition and food science.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a master of arts program in emerging media.
- Owens Community College is starting an associate degree in magnetic resonance technology.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in community and trauma counseling.
- Saint Leo University is starting a doctor of business administration program.
- Tufts University is starting a master's program in pharmacology and drug development.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Western New England University is starting a master's program in communication with a concentration in public relations.
- Youngstown State University is starting a master's degree in gerontology.