New presidents provosts: Columbia Chicago McDaniel NCCU Southern Miss Southwestern UC-Denver USciences UT-Arlington
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Columbia College Chicago, McDaniel College, North Carolina Central U., Southwestern U., U. of Colorado-Denver, U. of Southern Mississippi, U. of Texas-Arlington, U. of the Sciences
April 30, 2013
- Heidi M. Anderson, vice president for institutional effectiveness at the University of Kentucky, has been selected as as provost and vice president for academic affairs at University of the Sciences, in Philadelphia.
- Rodney Bennett, vice president for student affairs at the University of Georgia, has been chosen as president of the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Edward B. Burger, the Francis Christopher Oakley Third Century Professor of Mathematics at Williams College, in Massachusetts, has been named president of Southwestern University, in Texas.
- Don Elliman, interim chancellor of the University of Colorado at Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus, has been appointed as chancellor there on a permanent basis.
- Vistasp M. Karbhari, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, has been named president of the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Kwang-Wu Kim, dean and director of the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts and professor of music at Arizona State University, has been selected as president and chief executive officer of Columbia College Chicago.
- Debra Saunders-White, deputy assistant secretary for higher education programs at the U.S. Department of Education, has been appointed as chancellor of North Carolina Central University.
- Jeanine S. Stewart, chief academic officer at Hollins College, in Virginia, has been selected as provost and dean of the college at McDaniel College, in Maryland.