New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Criminal Justice, Respiratory Therapy, Digital Forensics, Education, Nursing, Legal Studies, Substance Abuse Treatment, Public Leadership
May 21, 2013
- Antioch University Los Angeles is starting a master of arts in nonprofit management.
- Atlanta Metropolitan College is starting a bachelor of science in criminal justice.
- Brevard Community College is starting an associate of science in respiratory therapy.
- Chestnut Hill College is starting an undergraduate major in digital forensics.
- Colorado College is starting an undergraduate major in education.
- Milliken University is starting a doctor of nursing practice program, the institution's first doctoral program.
- Olivet Nazarene University is starting a minor in legal studies.
- Salve Regina university is starting a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in substance abuse and treatment.
- University of Texas at Austin is launching an executive master's in public leadership.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church, which has its world headquarters in Indianapo...
Chamberlain College of Nursing has a 125-year history of preparing extraordinary nursing graduates...