New presidents provosts Baruch Emory & Henry Keene State Lamar LSU National Hispanic N.C. Wesleyan NYU Poly
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Baruch College, Emory & Henry College, Keene State College, Lamar U., Louisiana State U., National Hispanic U., North Carolina Wesleyan College, Polytechnic Institute of New York U.
May 29, 2013
- F. King Alexander, president of California State University at Long Beach, has been named president of the Louisiana State University System and chancellor of LSU's main campus at Baton Rouge.
- Gladys Ato, chief academic officer and vice president of academic affairs at Argosy University-San Francisco Bay Area, has been chosen as provost of National Hispanic University.
- Michael B. Brown, professor of psychology and associate dean of the Thomas Harriot College of Arts and Sciences at East Carolina University, in North Carolina, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at North Carolina Wesleyan College.
- David P. Christy, Dean of the Orfalea College of Business at the California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Baruch College, of the City University of New York.
- Kenneth R. Evans, dean of the Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma, has been chosen as president of Lamar University.
- Anne E. Huot, provost and vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York College at Brockport, has been selected as president of Keene State College, in New Hampshire.
- Katepalli R. Sreenivasan, interim president of the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jake B. Schrum, president of Southwestern University, in Texas, has been appointed president of Emory & Henry College, in Virginia.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, opposite the historic Boston Common and the Commonwealth's State House, in the heart of the city’s Theatre District ...
As the City College of San Francisco moves into the twenty-first century, our foremost vision is that we will continue to value and foster superior le...