- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
- New Programs: Nursing, Education, Computer Science
- New Programs: Business, Library Science, Nursing, Public History, Branding,
New Programs: Nursing, Business, Biochemistry, Higher Education
October 17, 2013
- Daytona State College is starting a bachelor of science in nursing.
- Rollins College is starting two new undergraduate majors: business with a management concentration, and social entrepreneurship and business.
- South Dakota State University is starting a Ph.D. in biochemistry.
- University of St. Francis, in Illinois, is starting a master of science in higher education.
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning Chatta...
One of the Nation's premier small liberal arts colleges, Ohio Wesleyan University—or OWU (pronounced “oh-WOO”)—Ohio Wesleyan boasts a rigorous curricu...