Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
- New Programs: Computer-Aided Design, Environmental Studies, Architecture, Business and Music
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Sustainability, Liberal Studies, Business, Nursing
New Programs: Africana Studies, Nursing, Music Technology, Liberal Studies, Dance, Education, LGBT Studies, Community Health, Photographic Preservation
January 7, 2014
- Cornell University is starting a Ph.D. in Africana studies.
- Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne is starting a doctor of nursing practice program.
- Mott Community College has started an associate degree and a two-year certificate in music technology.
- Ohio Dominican University is starting an accelerated master of arts in liberal studies with an English track.
- Saint Mary's College, in California, is starting a master of fine arts degree in dance.
- Saint Mary's University, in Minnesota, is starting a master of arts in educational leadership.
- San Diego State University is starting a graduate-level certificate in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender studies.
- State University of New York at Potsdam is starting a master of science degree in community health.
- University of Rochester, in collaboration with the George Eastman House, is starting a master's degree in photographic preservation.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
Founded at City College in 1973, The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education was founded to recruit underrepresented minorities into medicine, inc...
Located in the heart of Texas, Angelo State University is a dynamic institution of higher education, and the second largest campus in the Texas Tech U...