Final Day for Brandeis Art Museum in Current Form
- Museums and Academic Values
- Brandeis to Sell All of Its Art
- Backtracking Brandeis President: 'I Screwed Up'
- Quick Takes: Brandeis Art Debate Continues, New School Divisions Continue, Community College Retention, Honors for A-Rod Questioned, Furloughs to Save Jobs, SUNY Makes It Official, Protests in France
- Quick Takes: Scathing Statement on Brandeis, Florida Speaker Steps Aside, New Hampshire Fathers Can't Be Forced to Pay, More Questions on RPI Spending, Graduated Against Her Will, The Bush Record
Brandeis continues to maintain that its art museum's future has yet to be determined. But when it closed Sunday, it may have been the last time it was open to the public with temporary exhibits for which it is well known and with a full curatorial staff, The Boston Globe reported. Many visitors on Sunday wanted to see the art while the museum was functioning fully, and expressed dismay at the university's consideration of plans to sell the collection.