Idaho State Moves to Fire Dissenting Faculty Member
- Window on College's Troubled Soul
- Quick Takes: New Group Seeks Resignation at WVU, Possible Fast Track for Veterans' Ed Bill, Adjuncts Unionize at Henry Ford CC, Harvard Law Research Goes Open Access, Howard Names President, Top IT Issues, Felony Hazing Alleged at Tulane
- Faculty Speech Rights Rejected
- 'Breach of Faith' at Idaho State
- When Bitter Bargaining Bleeds Over
Idaho State University has suspended, banned from campus, and moved to terminate Habib Sadid, an engineering professor who has been at the university for 22 years, the Associated Press reported. While the university has not said why it is taking this action, Sadid organized a 2005 no-confidence vote in the then-president, who quit a year later. The vote was in protest of large pay increases for some administrators.
MULTIPLE: President, Los Angeles Harbor College, President, Los Angeles Southwest College, President, Los Angeles Valley College