More Chicken News in Higher Ed
- Fowl Play at Reed College
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Beirut, Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Lone Star College-Cyfair, U. of Texas-Brownsville/Texas Southmost College
- Quick Takes: $600M for Top Biomedical Scientists, Microsoft Ends Digitizing Project, Land-Grants Affirm Animal Research, San Diego Ethics Report, Departing WVU Profs Cite President, Israel Deports Finkelstein, Women Wrestlers, Orphaned Cat/Runaway Pig
- Have We Given Up on the Idea of Earth?
- Archiving the Web for Scholars
Continuing our coverage of chickens in higher education, we turn to KABC-TV in California, which reports on a lone chicken that has become friendly with many students at Glendale Community College, and has been roaming the campus for months. While the fowl is friendly with students who feed it and television reporters who film it, it is speedy enough that it has evaded capture by animal control officials.