Georgia Chancellor Left BP Board Just Before Disaster
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: Visa Rules for U.S. and China, More Ga. Nepotism, Another Enron Settlement
- The Nontraditional President
- Quick Takes: How Attitudes Derail Math, College Funds Found to Have Been Misused, Mergers in Georgia, Why a Provost Left After 7 Weeks, Threats Shut Middle Tennessee, Turkey Turmoil at Harvard B-School
- House Democrats Seek Hurricane Aid for Colleges
Errol Davis, chancellor of the University System of Georgia, left the board of BP just days before the disaster that has created chaos for the Gulf region and the company. The Atlanta Business Chronicle reported that he has been named in four current lawsuits by company shareholders.