Boulder Suspends Programs in Mexico
- New Programs: Game Design, Terrorism Studies, Bilingual MBA, Education Research, Outdoor Recreation
- Distance Ed's New Market -- in Spanish
- In Study Abroad, the Aftershocks
- California State debates whether to resume study abroad in Israel
- The study abroad provider Living Routes to close after losing its affiliation with UMass Amherst
University of Colorado at Boulder announced Thursday that all study abroad programs in Mexico have been suspended for summer and fall due to continuing safety concerns. Boulder sponsors programs in Mexico in Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Oaxaca and Monterrey. The university's office of international education will work with students planning to go to Mexico this fall to find alternate locations for a study abroad experience.