Movers and Shakers: Albright College, National Student Clearinghouse, Nova Southeastern U., 2tor, U. of Dayton, U. of Kansas
February 7, 2012
- Paul M. Bobrowski, associate professor and former dean of the College of Business at Auburn University, in Alabama, has been named dean of the School of Business Administration at the University of Dayton, in Ohio.
- Jack Cline, assistant vice president for federal relations at the University of Massachusetts System, has been chosen as director of federal relations at the University of Kansas.
- Thomas W. Durso, senior director of marketing and communications at Holy Family University, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed as associate vice president for college relations and marketing at Albright College, also in Pennsylvania.
- Tracie MacMahon, vice president for marketing and client relations at the National Student Clearinghouse, in Virginia, has been promoted to chief operating officer there.
- Chip Paucek, president and chief operating officer at 2tor Inc., in New York, has been named chief executive officer there.
- Robert J. Pietrykowski, assistant vice president for human resources and chief negotiator at Cleveland State University, in Ohio, has been selected as vice president of human resources at Nova Southeastern University, in Florida.
About the University of Arizona As a public research university serving the diverse citizens of Arizona and beyond, the mission of the University of A...
As a nationally prominent university, Western Kentucky University engages the globe in acclaimed, technologically enhanced academic programs...