Movers and Shakers: College of the Holy Cross, Emory U., Lipman Hearne, Mercy College, Ohio Wesleyan U., Phi Kappa Phi, U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
May 17, 2012
- Tracy W. Barlok, associate vice president for advancement at Skidmore College, in New York, has been selected as vice president for development and alumni relations at College of the Holy Cross, in Massachusetts.
- David Markwardt, assistant professor of zoology at Ohio Wesleyan University, has been promoted to associate professor of zoology there.
- John J. McCarthy, distinguished professor and special assistant to the provost at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, has been promoted to vice provost for graduate education and graduate school dean there.
- Jeremy Ryan, director of development at Anthem Worldwide, has been named vice president of digital services at Lipman Hearne.
- Robert A. Schapiro, interim dean and professor of law at Emory University School of Law, in Georgia, has been appointed as Dean and Asa Griggs Candler professor there.
- Mary Todd, founding dean of the honors college at Marshall University, in West Virginia, has been chosen as executive director of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, in Louisiana.
- Ed Weis, dean of the business division at Molloy College, in New York, has been named dean of the School of Business at Mercy College, also in New York.
Baton Rouge, LA
SUNY Maritime is a four-year college located at historic Fort Schuyler in Throgs Neck, New York whic...
Mission Statement Husson is a private institution of post-secondary education offering undergraduate...
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating under...