New Standard on Aid Package Descriptions
- Essay about resistance to the "Shopping Sheet" from the Education Department
- How standardized should financial aid award letters be?
- Some net price calculators could lead students to take on debt
- 10 colleges, systems agree to use White House shopping sheet
- In first year, 'Shopping Sheet' doesn't make a big splash
College and university presidents are expected to announce at the White House today a new system to promote clarity of financial aid packages, The New York Times reported. Starting in the 2013-14 academic year, students will be provided with a "shopping sheet" with easily understandable aid packages, detailing costs after grants, and estimating monthly payments on any loans. Details will be released today.
Criminal Justice Research Methods Part-Time Teachers Needed University of Phoenix-El Centro, San Diego Campus