Knewton to Power Language Training Products for Cambridge Press
- Arizona St. and Knewton's grand experiment with adaptive learning
- Putting the Ph.D.'s to Work
- For-profits lead the way as adaptive learning becomes more popular
- Quick Takes: 'No Wrongdoing' in Ariz. Shooting Case, 250,000 Acres for U. of Alaska
- Indonesia seeks higher education strategy to fill its needs gap
Cambridge University Press will power its learning management system with technology from Knewton to teach English to students around the globe, the two companies announced on Thursday. Knewton will work with the publisher to build a series of English Language Training (ELT) products for the Cambridge LMS platform, which serves about 250,000 students. As part of its expansion plans, Knewton will also open an office in London that will coordinate the company's work in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.