Does the thought of migrating to a new LMS sound like a total and complete nightmare? What if we told you that moving to a new LMS really isn’t that complicated? Because it’s not. But, don’t take our word for it. View the Migrating Your LMS Made Simple webinar and learn how two higher ed institutions - Northwestern University and Richland Community College - recently transitioned to a new learning management system. Faculty from both schools share firsthand accounts of the evaluation, selection, migration, and adoption process. They also share useful ideas and recommendations for:
● Positioning the new LMS and rolling it out to faculty and students.
● Driving adoption and usage.
● Internal marketing - why it’s important, and what it could look like?
● Setting up the migration process, including setting time and resources expectations.
● Reflecting and measuring performance.
This webinar was made possible by Instructure. You can download the accompanying slide deck here.
What Others Are Reading