What technology should every postsecondary institution invest in? An enterprise LMS? Lecture capture? Media management? Synchronous meeting or Web conferencing? Mobile learning and campus services? BORING.
My vote goes to the Hustler Zeon.
The website calls the Zeon, "the first electric zero-turn mower ever introduced to the green industry."
Have you been teaching a class, or holding a meeting, or on the phone with a vendor and been interrupted by a loud lawn mower? Have you tried to have a conversation while walking through campus, and ended up being overwhelmed by the noise and gas smell of a big riding lawnmower? Have you wished that your campus had a lower carbon footprint?
The Hustler Zeon is the technology us edtech folks should all be championing.
Dean Dad might even agree to mow the Quad!
From the Hustler Zeon Features List:
- Able to mow over 1 acre on a single charge!
- Green friendly - zero emissions
- Nearly zero maintenance - just unplug and mow!
- Clean and neat - no belts, filters, fluids, etc.
- No engine noise - much quieter than gasoline-powered equipment!
- Compact design - mow in tighter spaces to increase productivity
- Very inexpensive to operate - electricity is cheaper and prices fluctuate less
- High blade-tip speed for beautiful quality of cut!
- Welded steel deck and tubular frame. NOT STAMPED!
- 18" drive tires, 11" caster tires
- Dual electric transmissions for true zero-degree turning maneuverability
- SmoothTrakTM steering with patented automatic park brake system
- 42" side-discharge/mulching deck
- 34% noise reduction to comparable gas powered mowers!
What is your "must have" campus technology?
Search for Jobs