What's New 16 July 2011
July 16, 2011 - 8:45pm
What’s New at University of Venus - Week Ending 16 July 2011
University of Venus Around the Web:
- University of Venus launched at The Guardian (UK), becoming a content partner at the Guardian’s Higher Education Network. HE internationalisation: why awareness of cultural conflict matters was our inaugural post.
- Teaching to the New Generation, was featured at The Technology Advantage blog at Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School.
- University of Venus was listed on the blogroll at Kathang Binang 2: Weaving the world and word in the spirit of the Filipina Babaylan.
- Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe presented on two panels at the National Association of Fellowship Advisers bi-annual meeting. The UK Chicago Consulate and US-Ireland Alliance receptions for UK and Irish University representatives were highlights.
At Our Other Blogs:
- Lee Skallerup Bessette wonders if there is an urban bias in education reform, explains why she has decided to take on a “service” role at her college, and discusses why she’s a Bad Female Academic because she likes getting dirty.
- We Need Less Talk, More Action Mary Churchill and Michael Brown talk about the future of higher education at Old School, New School.
- Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe contemplates cultural and congressional excesses.
- Liana Silva reflected upon what home means for her and whether her new city can be home in her latest blog post: “New Homes, Old Homes (Or, What Happens When You Leave?)”
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
The University of Connecticut is one of the nation's Top 20 Public Universities ( U.S. News & World Report ). UConn's main campus in Storrs is...
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT EL PASO: OVERVIEW Now celebrating its Centennial year, The University of Texas at El Paso is the second oldest academic...