- Quick Takes: Tech Spending Up 35%, Olympic Appeal to Harvard, Drury Turns to Endowment for Shortfalls, Students Want Oxford's Last Women's College to Admit Men
- Quick Takes: AAUP General Secretary Will Leave, MIT Dean Had Degree She Never Cited, NCAA Punishes WVU, Accrediting Group's Stance, Threats at Delaware County, $185,000 Payment to Prof to Leave, New Science Academy Members, Sallie Mae Enters UK Market
- Quick Takes: Anger Over NYC Deal With For-Profit Med School in Grenada, Another Resignation at WVU, GED Participation Is Up, Clinton Pays Debts to Colleges
- Quick Takes: What the Press Covers, Hawaii Drops Patents on Taro, Student Distress Over U.S. Direction, College Costs, Hazing Scandal Fells Coach, Getting Students to Vote, Promoting Student Responsibility, Texas Cuts, Big Ten TV
- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
Quick Takes: EPA Fine
March 4, 2005
- The dean of administration at the College of the Ozarks has resigned, a year after he was enmeshed in a controversy involving the legitimacy of his doctoral degree, the News-Leader of Springfield, Mo., reported Thursday. College officials declined to comment on the resignation of Larry Cockrum, the newspaper reported.
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
Nassau Community College, a constituent member of the State University of New York system, is a comprehensive, full-opportunity institution of higher...
For more than 50 years, Foothill-De Anza has demonstrated excellence and innovation in academic programs and student services. As one of the largest...