- Quick Takes: Arrests at Board Meeting, Speaker Uninvited, Critical Voice Wins Dartmouth Race, Mixed Reaction to Mass. Shake-Up, Concerns on Patent Legislation, California Supreme Court Rejects Stem Cell Challenge, Illinois Drops Sudan Investments
- Quick Takes: 2 Quit Gallaudet Board, Where Science Grads End Up, British Fear Brain Drain, More Trauma for Miami Football, AAUP Condemns Israeli Policy on Palestinian Students
- Quick Takes: Stem Cells and Open Access, Leave at Oral Roberts, Rockford's Recovery, New Leader for Educause, Scrutiny for Fla. For-Profits, NYIT Campus in China, Romney: Link Aid to Career, Presidential Facebook Apology
- Quick Takes: Clifford Geertz Dies, Plagiarism Saga Continues at Southern Illinois, Evergreen Professors Unionize, What the College Grads Did, Racist Party Investigated at Hopkins
- Quick Takes: Obama on Science, Grassley Probes U. of Chicago Hospital, Al-Arian Is Out of Jail, Georgia Adds Posts to Help Harassment Victims, McGill Accused of Ignoring Plagiarism
Quick Takes: Space, Patents, Cells, Brains, and John Birchers
March 21, 2005
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
San Marcos, CA
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
The University of California, Riverside is one of 10 universities within the prestigious University of California system, and the only UC located in...
About Midway College Midway College, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L...