- Quick Takes: Scholars Back Churchill, Stem Cell Patents Questioned, Compromise Proposed at Eastern Mich., Murder-Suicide at U. of Wash., Norfolk State Student Charged in Stabbing, Dartmouth Sued for $20M, Westfield State Incorrectly Accepts Applicants
- Quick Takes: Regents to Vote July 24 on Ward Churchill, U. of California Board Can't Agree on Tobacco Funds, Costs of a Cover-Up, Picking Next Leader for American U., Uninsured Graduates, Greeks and Booze, More Scrutiny for Nonprofit Lender
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Al-Arian Trial Starts, Debate on Wisconsin-Minnesota Cooperation,
- Quick Takes: Panel Favors Suspension Over Dismissal for Ward Churchill, Stable Enrollments for Virginia Tech, Earning Big Gifts in Texas, New Access to Nazi Archives
- Quick Takes: Non-Traditional Choice for Colorado Presidency, Final Attempt to Block Bush Library, Chicago State Leader to Quit, Paper's Funds Restored at Montclair State, AAUP Protests Turkish Verdict, 3 Charged in Clemson Drinking Death
Quick Takes: Ward Churchill, Death of a Boxer, Pink Punishment
April 6, 2005
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
St. Louis, MO
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...
McPherson College offers an energized academic community, a multitude of opportunities to connect and a place to come together to face the challenges...