- Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Tuition Fight in Florida, History Arrives at Nixon Library, Antioch U. Rebuffs Petition, No More Lottery Ads, The Price of 2 Presidents, Credit Card Abuse, Court Rejects Discrimination Case
- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Quick Takes: 'Course Overloading' in R.I., Adult Students' Motives
Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
April 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
Hamilton College is one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. It is independent, highly selective, coeducational and residential. Originally...
The City College of New York (CCNY), the first college of The City University of New York (CUNY), is a comprehensive teaching, research, and service...