- Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Tuition Fight in Florida, History Arrives at Nixon Library, Antioch U. Rebuffs Petition, No More Lottery Ads, The Price of 2 Presidents, Credit Card Abuse, Court Rejects Discrimination Case
- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Quick Takes: 'Course Overloading' in R.I., Adult Students' Motives
Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
April 7, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...
Since our founding in 1887, Nebraska Wesleyan University has both grown and remained steadfast to a liberal arts education in a Christian environment...