- Quick Takes: Enrollment Data, Long Beach Senate Condemns Prof's Views, UDC Kills Senate, Affirmative Action Stigma Questioned, Study Abroad and 2-Year Colleges, $125M for Harvard, Postdocs Unionize, Nobel in Chemistry, LA Semesters, Beer vs. WiFi
- Quick Takes: Obama Calls for Service, Analysis Favors Subject Tests Over SAT, Moody's Is Cautious on Private Colleges, Loan Jolt for Chicago Grad Students, Big Raise for Governor's Wife, New Community College, British Borrowing Up, Studying Suicide
- Quick Takes: Battle Continues on South African Scholar, Scholarships for Veterans, UCLA Reforms Dental Admissions, Public Crisis, Antioch Layoff Letter Withdrawn, Good Prospects for Graduating Seniors, MCAT Help for Canada, Loyal Alumni to the End
- Quick Takes: Harvard Will End Early Admissions, Oberlin President Plans to Quit, International Spending Comparisons, Band Director Charged With Raping Student, Poor Morale for Older British Academics
- Quick Takes: Visa Reforms Sought, Advance for Workforce Bill, Berkeley Admissions, Tuition Settlement in Missouri
Quick Takes: Student Attitudes, California Admissions, Minority Program
April 20, 2005
Search for Jobs
San Marcos, CA
North Adams, MA
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
Covenant University is a growing, dynamic vision-birthed, vision driven University, founded on a Christian mission ethos and committed to pioneering...
The College of Southern Maryland (CSM) is a public, regional community college with a far-reaching mission — to help our students and community meet...