- Quick Takes: Faculty Call Strike at Eastern Michigan, Regis College to Admit Men, Aid Policies Criticized, Class Ranks Considered in Colorado, Welfare Proposals Questioned, Is Chief Illiniwek on the Way Out?
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed Price Index, Eastern Mich. Faulted on Murder, Assault by Coach Alleged, Gun Tragedy, No Overcharging Found on Grants, No SEC Charges Against Apollo, Lombardi May Move to LSU, Part-Timers' Raises, Transfer Policies, European Goals
- Quick Takes: $435 Million for Nano Research at Albany, Mob Allegations Prompt Contract Review at Illinois-Chicago
- Quick Takes: Kalamazoo Scholarships, Illinois Mascot, Intellectual Property in Kansas, Minority Fellowships Challenged, Fraternities and Race, Panel Members Quit Churchill Probe, Williams Students Criticize Painting, Does Princeton Have Stolen Art?
- Quick Takes: Visa Denial Prompts Lawsuit, Compromise Considered on Minority Scholarships at Southern Illinois, Parents Wait to Plan for College Costs, Sudden Departure at New Mexico
Quick Takes: ROTC Declines, Details on Threat at Trinity International, British Boycott of Israeli Universities
April 25, 2005
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
The University of Massachusetts Amherst is one of the preeminent public research universities in America. Nestled in idyllic Amherst, Massachusetts—...
A Wonderful Place to Work History: Founded in 1855, Elmira College is a private, coeducational, liberal arts college. Location: Elmira, a city of 35,...