- Quick Takes: Slippery Rock Ordered to Restore Women's Teams, Conflicts of Interest Alleged, New Push for Physics, Universities Open in Haifa but Not Beirut, Fine for Illegal Political Spending, Canadian Student Aid Faulted
- Quick Takes: SUNY Chancellor Possibilities, 2-Year Salary Freeze at Bowdoin, Tech Transfer Data, Adding Sports to Add Students, Walden Cited in U.S. Audit
- Quick Takes: Inquiry at VCU Blasted, Ponzi Scheme at Miami, Postdoc Union, Community College Data, Scientists Who Share, For-Profit Regulation, Governor Gives Up Football Tickets, Court Loss for Men's Sports Backers, New Naming Rules in British Columbia
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Quick Takes: Edwards on Higher Ed, UCLA Sees Surge in Black Frosh, Colleges Fear Chemical Rules, Scholars Reinstate Iranians, Thomson Sells Higher Ed Units, College Nixes Mining Funds, Hunger Strike Ends, Settlement in Duke Case, No Confidence in Philly
- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift to Ariz. State, Dorm Safety Law in Wisconsin, 'Science' Prepares for Retraction, U. of Georgia to Jail Underage Drinkers, Title IX Compliance Questioned in Pa.
Quick Takes: Teams Restored at Montclair State, Bob Jones Seeks Accreditation
April 27, 2005
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
The University of Puget Sound is an independent residential undergraduate liberal arts college with selected graduate programs building effectively...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education. They...