- Quick Takes: Slippery Rock Ordered to Restore Women's Teams, Conflicts of Interest Alleged, New Push for Physics, Universities Open in Haifa but Not Beirut, Fine for Illegal Political Spending, Canadian Student Aid Faulted
- Quick Takes: SUNY Chancellor Possibilities, 2-Year Salary Freeze at Bowdoin, Tech Transfer Data, Adding Sports to Add Students, Walden Cited in U.S. Audit
- Quick Takes: Inquiry at VCU Blasted, Ponzi Scheme at Miami, Postdoc Union, Community College Data, Scientists Who Share, For-Profit Regulation, Governor Gives Up Football Tickets, Court Loss for Men's Sports Backers, New Naming Rules in British Columbia
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
Quick Takes: Teams Restored at Montclair State, Bob Jones Seeks Accreditation
April 27, 2005
Search for Jobs
Saint Paul, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
Albany State University is a four-year institution in southwest Georgia offering undergraduate and graduate liberal arts and professional degree...
The College of Southern Maryland (CSM) is a public, regional community college with a far-reaching mission — to help our students and community meet...