- Quick Takes: Subpoena for College Board, Head of 2-Year System Fired in Alabama, Diversity Efforts Analyzed, Johnnetta Cole to Leave Bennett Presidency, Ohio U. CIO Quits Following Hacking Incidents, Provost Nixes Photo of Men in Thong Underwear
- Quick Takes: Probe of Lenders and Colleges, $811,000 for President Who Had Affair, Unusual Newspaper Theft, Police Inquiry on Guilford Ends, Harvard Loses a Top Candidate, Desegregation Appeal Rejected, Campus Priest Linked to Misconduct, UK Gender Gap
- Quick Takes: Accreditors Balk at Education Dept. Reviews, Virginia Provost Expected to Be Named UCLA Chancellor, Vice Chancellor Charged With Embezzlement, Alaska Christian Regains U.S. Funds, Florida A
- Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
- Quick Takes: Summers Flap and Obama's Experts, Gee Could Earn $2M, Cap on Online Bonuses, Norovirus Shuts College, Cuba Travel Limits Upheld, Peru May Sue Yale, Models of Digital Scholarship, An Expensive Garage, More Data on Young Voters, Grooming Advice
Quick Takes: Bennett President Quits (Then Doesn't), Journalism Flap at Peru State
April 28, 2005
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
New York, NY
Port Arthur, TX
St. Louis, MO
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...