- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill to Add Flexibility to Gulf Colleges, Report Explores Work-Related Education, Utah State Grounds Vans After Fatal Crash
- Quick Takes: Phoenix Rises, Turmoil at Tribal College, Remaking Minnesota
- Quick Takes: Dispute on Web Addresses, Princeton Averts Tenure Fight, Rutgers Reorganization, Anti-Nepotism Rules in Georgia, Basketball Turmoil at Santa Clara
- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift to Ariz. State, Dorm Safety Law in Wisconsin, 'Science' Prepares for Retraction, U. of Georgia to Jail Underage Drinkers, Title IX Compliance Questioned in Pa.
- Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
Quick Takes: 'Course Overloading' in R.I., Adult Students' Motives
May 3, 2005
Search for Jobs
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
Since its founding in 1867, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has earned a reputation as a world-class leader in research, teaching, and...
Georgia Highlands College is a state college of the University System of Georgia, providing a baccalaureate degree in nursing as well as associate...